Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Looking at blogs

Now that I have a blog, I also spend time looking at other blogs and seeing what they include. Three that I've added to the side menu here are:
  • Google Blog which is both a serious and fun look inside of Google. The postings are done by a variety of people, including the guy who creates the fun Google logos.
  • The Yahoo! Search Blog which contains charts and guest posts from people like Danny Sullivan (of Search Engine Watch) . This blog includes info on how people are using search engines and what they find. Looks like very interesting reading.
I'll add more blogs as I come across them...and hopefully I'll find ones dedicated to digitization and competitive intelligence to add. (So far, I've come up blank on blogs truly dedicated to digitization, so if you hear of any, let me know.)

No comments: